The Celebrations Duo Texture Impressions Embossing Folders create deep depressions in the card stock that allows you to stamp over the image for this crisp textured look. The technique is super easy with a WOW result.
Here are the details”
- The card base in Calypso Coral is 6″ x 3 3/4″
- The next layer of Flirty Flamingo card stock is mounted on Stampin’ Dimensionals and measures 5 1/2″ x 3 3/8″
- The image layer was embossed with Thick Whisper White card stock is 4 7/8″ x 3 5/8″
- After embossing the card stock with the Celebrations Duo Embossing Folder I stamped the splash image from Happy Celebrations Photopolymer Stamp Set in Calypso Coral to the bottom half of the embossed image and then stamped the image again in Flirty Flamingo to the top half of the embossed image overlapping the color slightly.
- I washed the inked area with Clear Wink of Stella for a sparkly finish. You can see it a bit in this photo.
- The image layer was added to the Flirty Flamingo layer with multipurpose glue.
- A few Metallic Enamel Shapes and the card was finished.
- The Envelope Punch Board allowed me to create a coordinating envelope for my odd sized card. I wanted to create an envelope that was 4 1/$ x 6 1/4 because of the thickness of the card. So I cut my 2016-2018 In-Color Envelope Paper to 8 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ then scored at 3 1/2″. The envelope easily accommodates the thickness of my card.
Here is an image with all the items I used for my project. If you wish to purchase any of these items please use my Shop Now button on the right panel. The StampinMojo store is always open!
There is something so fun when your creative juices are flowing. I used the Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper as my color inspiration.
The focal point is 3 1/4″ x 4″ – the Mint Macaron piece is 1″ x 4″ and the Succulent Garden DSP 2 1/4″ x 4″. I hid the seam with Mint Macaron Linen Ribbon.
The sentiment layer is 4″ x 1 1/4″ and the sentiment is from All Things Thanks. The flower was created using the Stylish Stems Framelits Dies in Sweet Sugarplum with a Mint Macaron center. The center was covered in Crystal Effects to create a bit of shine. The entire layer was popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The envelope flap was decorated with the same DSP used on the card.
Thanks for stopping by.
I have never considered myself artistic. However with Stampin’ Up! stamps, ink and paper I feel like an artist. I love the look of this card created using the Penned & Painted Photopolymer Stamp set.
The color palette of Watermelon Wonder, Flirty Flamingo and Cucumber Crush is feminine and bright.
Beautiful You Stamp Set images©Stampin’ Up!
The Beautiful You stamp set has stunning stamps and beautiful sentiments like the one used on this card. I was fortunate enough to win the Beautiful You stamp set at the OnStage event in Atlanta last November. I squealed with delight as it is one of my favorite sets in the Occasions catalog.
I hope I have inspired the artist in you today. There is creative energy flowing through each of us we just need to tap into it.
I had fun making this birthday card. I cut out three squares using the Stitched Shapes Framelits then I cut out the candles from the Window Box Thinlit Dies. The candles are one of the dies to decorate the sides of the box. This thinlit set has so many possibilities.
Then I took vellum and brushed Daffodil Delight across it several times then adhered a strip of it behind the flame part of the candle. Then I cut strips of card stock to place behind each candle. I used Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Emerald Envy and Watermelon Wonder.
The sentiment is from Endless Birthday Wishes. One of my all time favorite stamp sets.
I added items to my Retired Product For Sale page. Take a peek here.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend.