Today’s card is CASE’d from the Annual Catalog using a sentiment from the Holiday Catalog launching on September 1st. It worked perfect for today’s Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge from Amy Lazzell.
This is a quick and easy holiday card with plenty of bling. The Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate is the star of the show. Using the largest banner from the Banner Framelits I cut the acetate. A strip of Tear & Tape Adhesive under where my ribbon and sentiment would go anchored the acetate banner perfectly to my Garden Green card stock base.
The 1/4″ Natural Trim with Gold Metallic center was folded and kept in place with Mini Glue Dots. The sentiment will be available on September 1st when the Holiday catalog goes live, it is part of the Suite Seasons stamp set.
Don’t forget to pop over to Pals Paper Arts to check out what the design team did with this sketch. We would love to see you participate in the challenge as well. You do not need a blog to play.
Click here to shop StampinMojo 24/7.
Thanks for stopping by!
This stamp set is sure to be a favorite when the new holiday catalog launches on September 1st. It is called Totally Trees.
I CASE’d this card from the Holiday Catalog. Here are the details:
- Soft Suede card stock A2 Base
- Delightful Dijon 2015-2017 In-Color Designer Series Paper Stack 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White card stock 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Stamped the Totally Trees tree in Soft Suede (available September 1st)
- Stamped (stamped off once before stamping) the color “foliage” in Bermuda Bay, Cajun Craze, and Delightful Dijon ink
- Added a piece of Copper Dot Washi Tape from Affectionately Yours Designer Washi Tape
- Added Copper Heat Embossed sentiment from Suite Sayings stamp set
I hope you enjoyed this Sneak Peek.
My StampinMojo came from this beautiful color palette Mary Fish put together for the Pals Paper Arts Challenge this week.
I have loved Flirty Flamingo from the start and Peekaboo Peach is becoming another favorite. The Fresh Fruit DSP is the backdrop – fun and flirty on its own.
The Sunshine Wishes Thinlits make it so easy to create a beautiful bouquet for someone’s birthday. The sentiment is from the Flower Patch stamp set.
The inside received a bloom as well. ♥
This color palette is perfect to create your own garden. We would love to see your creativity using these colors. Please join us over at Pals Paper Arts and submit your project.
Thanks for stopping by!
Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for August 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring projects using our favorite Stampin’ Up! cutting tools. There are so many wonderful punches, framelits and edgelits available that help make papercrafting more detailed and fun! We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
This color combination of Smoky Slate, Elegant Eggplant, and Old Olive is very striking together. The Irresistibly Floral DSP is the back drop or my flower. Using a Sponge Brayer I added Smoky Slate until I achieved the color depth I wanted. The May Flower Framelits made creating this beautiful flower a snap. I strongly recommend using the Precision Base Plate, Magnetic Platform, and Die Brush for these framelits. A few brush strokes of of the die brush makes the flower drop right out of the framelit.
I added a piece of retired Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon.
In this photo you can see the white resist on the Irresistibly Floral DSP.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin Jackie
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin’
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Becky Volpp at Inkblossomwithbecky
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine