Last week I shared the hours of creative fun I had with this new stamp set. Unfortunately technical difficulties kept me from sharing the other cards. With an investment in the up-to-date cloud based Photoshop I am ready to share the other versions.
Here I used the stamp to add the image to the envelope flap as well.
The simple variation of the colors used for the leaves made a different look to the image. I love both versions.
Here I added a die cut from Mango Melody card stock to add the shadow and draw out the Mango Melody used not he flowers. The focal image is mounted on Stampin’ Dimensionals. A simple (almost) one layer card.
The image is striking against the rustic woodgrain DSP. In each of the cards I also added a partial image of the stamp as shown below.
And the final image…
The background here was created by stamping diagonal line background stamp (Altenew) and then turning the card stock to stamp it again. It was fun to experiment!
I hope it was fun to see how one stamp created such different cards. Stay well and find time to experiment with your crafty stash.