It's Thursday so it must be a Pals Paper Arts Challenge! This week is another color challenge using some less familiar colors. Check it out…
Sure I could have used Wonderfall leaves or perhaps the Truly Grateful stamp set (one of my favorites in the holiday catalog) yet I wanted to stretch myself and do something different. These colors are very masculine to me so I reached for my World Map stamp.
The result is a clean and simple masculine card. Here are the details:
- Card base – So Saffron, standard A2 card
- Cajun Craze layer is 4" x 5 1/4"
- Very Vanilla layer is 3 3/4" x 5" and the World Stamp is created with Always Artichoke ink and adhered to the Cajun Craze layer
- Adhere the Cajun Craze layer with Stampin Dimensionals to the card base
- Sentiment is from the Chalk Talk Stamp set* also created with Always Artichoke ink and punched out with the Extra Large Oval Punch. Then adhere to Chalk Talk framelit* cutout from Regals Designer Series Paper in Always Artichoke. Attach the frame to the map with Stampin' Dimensionals for more visual interest
- Finishing touch – Cajun Craze candy dots from the Regals Candy Dots
*Purchase the Chalk Talk stamp set and matching framelits as a bundle set and save 15%
A close up of the sentiment:
I hope you enjoyed my take on the Pals Paper Color Challenge this week. Remember you can be part of my team and enjoy the perks of being a Pal as well as get a 20% discount on all your Stampin' Up! purchases for only $25 through October 21st. See more details here.
Join in the Pals Paper Arts Challenge this week. I would love to see what you create with this color combination.