Welcome to the final Pals Blog Hop of 2013. This month we are showcasing projects that should be on every crafters wish list. You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Stop #8 Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
There are so many Stampin' Up! tools that should be on every crafters wish list – a Big Shot, magnetic platform, an assortment of framelits and embossing folders. Each of these items help the crafter add WOW to their project. There is a natural excitement that occurs when you first add ink to a stamp and stamp the image on quality Stampin' Up! card stock. Another WOW moment was when I heat embossed for the first time. This is an inexpensive way to create depth and texture to your project. That is what I wanted to showcase for you today – using an embossing powder to create depth and texture to your card.
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke from the Regals Designer Series Paper Stack.
Ink: Always Artichoke, Versamark
Tools: Heat Tool, Gold Embossing Powder, Paper Snips
Finishing Touches: Linen thread, Natural Designer Buttons
Thank you for stopping by, the next stop is Kelly DeTommaso at Kellys Creative Corner on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting – Have a wonderful holiday and I hope to see you next year!
- Amy L. Lazzell at Just A Thought…Cards by Amy
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards.com
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Colleen Mollema at Uncanny Crafting
- Sue Becker at R n R Stamping
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Debra Simonis at Deb's Stampin' Grounds
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Michelle Gleeson at Stampin Mojo ………. YOU ARE HERE
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kellys Creative Corner
- Connie Lindsey at Crafting a Joyful Life
- Angie Blake at Angie's Musings
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- martie pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Marlene Heringer at So Many Toys Sol Little Time
- Elaine Fleming at Studio Elaine
- Linda Callahan at Stampin' Seasons
- Kerry Willard Bray at stampgoodness
- Shirley Sumption at Look at my Cute Stuff
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts