Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for January 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are showcasing projects using Stampin’ Up! products featuring a theme from any of the following: Valentine’s Day; Thinking of You; Get Well; or Sympathy. All of these themes come “From the Heart.” We hope you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn, the complete Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing is shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
I am excited to showcase several new items from the Occasions catalog. Timeless Textures stamp set was used to create the mesh look background. Then I added Botanical Gardens Designer Washi Tape. I love the colors in this collection. Then I used the Botanical Builder Framelits to create the flowers. The sentiment is from Happy Happenings.
I used the coordinating sentiment on the inside. I think this sentiment pairing could be used to say thinking of you, happy birthday, or congratulations. Definitely sending thoughts from my heart.
Thanks for visiting.
To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Complete Pal’s Blog Hop Line Up:
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Jennifer Michalski at Stampin’ Serenity
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo.com YOU ARE HERE
- Shannon Jaramillo at Shannon Kay Paperie
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards
Products used to create this project, click on any item to begin shopping!