When I received my recent order of new items from the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog I did not know what to ink up first. I created a few things and then bam my StampinMojo went dry. I think I went into creative overload with too many choices of amazing stamp sets. So I decided to begin CASE’ing (copy and Selectively Edit) Projects within the catalog.
I CASE’d the cards on page 143 using the Penned & Painted stamp set. You can see my CASE of the other card here.
This is a great way to begin learning the many creative options within a new stamp set. I don’t know that I would have used the dots and the small flower in this manner. I adore the result. Rather than a pop of pink ribbon I opted to use my Bermuda Bay 1/8″ Stitched Ribbon.
This also gave me the chance to use my new Brushed Alphabet Photopolymer stamp set. This set is a keeper and will stay in my stamp collection forever. LOVE the font and because it is photopolymer is super EASY to use.
And you know I had to bring the design to the inside of the card. Sweet!
I hope I have inspired you to CASE something from the catalog OR purchase one of these fabulous new sets. Thanks for stopping by!