The Celebrations Duo Texture Impressions Embossing Folders create deep depressions in the card stock that allows you to stamp over the image for this crisp textured look. The technique is super easy with a WOW result.
Here are the details”
- The card base in Calypso Coral is 6″ x 3 3/4″
- The next layer of Flirty Flamingo card stock is mounted on Stampin’ Dimensionals and measures 5 1/2″ x 3 3/8″
- The image layer was embossed with Thick Whisper White card stock is 4 7/8″ x 3 5/8″
- After embossing the card stock with the Celebrations Duo Embossing Folder I stamped the splash image from Happy Celebrations Photopolymer Stamp Set in Calypso Coral to the bottom half of the embossed image and then stamped the image again in Flirty Flamingo to the top half of the embossed image overlapping the color slightly.
- I washed the inked area with Clear Wink of Stella for a sparkly finish. You can see it a bit in this photo.
- The image layer was added to the Flirty Flamingo layer with multipurpose glue.
- A few Metallic Enamel Shapes and the card was finished.
- The Envelope Punch Board allowed me to create a coordinating envelope for my odd sized card. I wanted to create an envelope that was 4 1/$ x 6 1/4 because of the thickness of the card. So I cut my 2016-2018 In-Color Envelope Paper to 8 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ then scored at 3 1/2″. The envelope easily accommodates the thickness of my card.
Here is an image with all the items I used for my project. If you wish to purchase any of these items please use my Shop Now button on the right panel. The StampinMojo store is always open!