We are having a beautiful weekend here and I hope you are having a wonderful weekend wherever you are. Today’s card is all about DSP! I am one of those crafter’s that saves my DSP for that special card/project/scrapbook page. Really? It is such a crazy idea. So I am vowing to stop that crazy idea and actually use up all my DSP before the next catalog launch.
This card uses the Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper (DSP). It is one of my favorite designer series papers in the Occasions Catalog.
I know you love the details so here they are:
- Card Base is 5 1/4″ square
- Floral Succulent Garden DSP 5 1/8″ square
- Tip Top Taupe layer 3 7/8″ square
- Old Olive raindrop Succulent Garden DSP 3 3/4″ square
- Tip Top Taupe layer 3 1/8″ square
- Top layer 3″ square (Whisper White card stock with Tip Top Taupe ink stamping dots from Botanical Gardens stamp set randomly)
The dragonfly was stamped in Tip Top Taupe on vellum and then cut with the coordinating framelits after fully drying.
The sentiment is from Sunshine Sayings. I love the fonts in this set.
The inside sentiment is from Cottage Greetings.
Thanks for stopping by!