The Scenic Sayings stamp set has large sentiments that can be the focal point of any project. And the fonts are fabulous!
Time is my craft room is therapeutic for me. Yet sometimes my stamping mojo is just not flowing. Pinterest to the rescue! My card today was CASE’d (Copy And Selectively Edit) from this card by fellow Pal, Shannon Jaramillo. I love her clean style.
The 2015 – 2017 In-Colors will be retiring soon. So I am trying to use them so their retirement party won’t be so sad. I will miss Watermelon Wonder the most. I am not a pink kind of gal but love this shade of pink. Which color will you miss the most?
Did you see the bit of Mint Macaron Glimmer Paper. In person it is just the right amount of bling. ♥
This card is super simple. Here are the details.
- Crumb Cake Card Base 4 1/4″ x 5 1/5″
- Mint Macaron 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Very Vanilla layer 3 3/4″ x 5″, embossed with the Festive Textured Embossing Folder
- Mint Macaron Glimmer paper cut with scalloped square from the Layering Squares Framelits
- Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla squares were also cut with the Layering Squares Framelits
- Sentiment was stamped on the Very Vanilla square in Mint Macaron.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you were inspired to use your large sentiment stamps and retiring In-Colors.