Welcome to the July 2017 Pals Blog Hop. Thank you so much for joining us today. This month we’re having a Pattern Party! Hoppers will feature projects using their favorite Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper and coordinating embellishments. After all, color coordination is a Stampin’ Up! Strength.
Whether you’re just starting the hop, or have come from a previous Pal’s blog, you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
I went square this month with a 4 1/2″ Kraft square card base. Then I added three strips of Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper, each strip is 1 1/8″ x 4 1/2″ and mounted onto a piece of Very Vanilla card stock measuring 1 1/4″ x 4 1/2″.
I stamped two daisies in Peekaboo Peach (stamped off once) onto So Saffron card stock. This created very subtle veining in the flower. With my Sponge Dauber I lightly added some Calypso Coral ink on the tips of the daisy petals. Then I punched out the flowers with the coordinating Daisy Punch. The petals were curled with my bone folder, then offset and stacked one on top of the other with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The daisy as mounted to the card with dimensionals as well.
The sentiment is from Confetti Celebration and was heat embossed with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder onto Very Vanilla card stock. A few snips with my paper snips and I had flag ends.
I hope you were inspired to cut into your DSP and create today.
Please take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on August 9, 2017 when our projects will feature “cuts” from punches, dies, framelits, edgelits, or thinlits. Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. Thank you so much for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. See you on August 9th!
Thanks for hopping by!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Wendy Klelin at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art