Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team is showcasing “My Happiest Season.” We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
My favorite time of year is Fall…crisp air, fall colors, sweater weather, new beginnings (with the start of a new school season), fall decorations, and more.
My project features the Gather Together Bundle, Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper, new Envelope Dies, Metallic Card stock and sprigs from the Sunflowers Dies.
The large Leaves from the Gather Together stamp set were stamped in Cinnamon Cider onto Bumblebee and Very Vanilla card stock. Before the ink was dry I used a blender pen to smear the ink to create some shading. When the blending did not add enough color I added a bit more color from my Cinnamon Cider ink pad using the blender pen.
Then I die cut the stamped leaves, the embossed smaller maple leaf and two sprigs from the Sunflower dies.
Now to put everything together. Starting with Very Vanilla card base add a piece of Gilded Autumn DSP (4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″). Then a piece of the Gilded Autumn DSP was cut using an Envelope die and glued added onto the DSP base.
The leaves were layered with the Very Vanilla leaf adhered with Stampin Dimensionals while the other pieces were simply glued on. One Copper sprig was placed under the Bumblebee leaf while the other was tucked under the Very Vanilla leaf.
Gold cording from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo was tied in a bow and added to the base of the leaves with a glue dot. I love how this cord frays and adds the feel of wheat. A few gems add a bit more glam.
The sentiment from Gather Together was embossed in gold embossing powder and tucked in tight to the focal point.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on September 9th when our theme is “It’s the Sentiment that Counts.” The Design Team will showcase a sentiment as the focal point of their project. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Thanks for stopping by. Now don’t forget to check out the rest of the wonderful creations by the PALS.
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Karen Buttery at Karen On The Lake Stamper
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Diana Carr at The Secret Life of Paper
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin’ Pink Rose
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Dacia Smith at My Creative Days
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies