Thank you for joining us for the August Pals Blog Hop. Even though it's only August we want to provide some inspiration for your upcoming holiday projects. This month's blog hop will showcase new products from the 2013 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog. We hope you enjoy seeing how we use the new stamps, new punches and other accessories!
You should have just left stop number 24 on the Pals Hop – Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts. If so, you are in the right spot. If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
I enjoy sending our oldest son goodies while he is away at school. I have found empty coffee canisters work perfect. I decorate the canister and fill it with homemade cookies. He will be heading back soon so I thought I would create a new canister for the Fall using the Truly Grateful Stamp Set and the Sweater Weather Desiger Series Paper.
I used the Deco Framelits for the decorative labels on the front and the Circle Framelits to get the perfect circle for the top. A little Chocolate Chip chevron ribbon added the finishing touch. Won't that be fun to send and receive?
I also made a card that can accompany the goodies using the same Sweater Weather DSP and Truly Grateful Stamp set.
The A2 card base is Brown Sugar card stock. I layered Sweater Weather DSP on Early Espresso and then created the banner layering Burlap ribbon, Early Espresso card stock and the Modern Label punch in Very Vanilla. A couple of Tangerine Tango candy dots add a splash of color. The decorative element is a rosette scored at 1/4" increments and topped with the stump stamp in early espresso and the acorn stamped in brown sugar from the Truly Grateful stamp set.
Here they are together:
The next stop is Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works, stop number 26 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting – and I hope to see you next month!
Michelle at Stampin Mojo
Should you get off track here is a full list of the blogs to enjoy this month:
- Colleen Mollema at My Crafty Habit
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Angie Blake at Angie's Musings
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Debra Simonis at Deb's Stampin' Grounds
- Laurie Chilton at Stampin' Ink
- Penny Nichols at Sierra Stampin!
- Amy Williams at Stampin' on the Range
- Shannon Jaramillo at Ezpeasycards
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Nancy Gleason at MyStampinSpace
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Linda Callahan at Stampin' Seasons
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Brian King at Stamp With Brian
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Michelle Gleeson at Stampin Mojo
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Lynn Kolcun at Stampin with Avery's Owlery
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin'
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit